Sunday, March 15, 2009

EXTREME MAKEOVER HOME EDITION

On Saturday, Lori came over and her and I took the shuttle over to the house down the street that Extreme Makeover is redoing. There were tons of workers everywhere and it was neat to see this house that will be on the show in May. I believe the house belongs to a family that has two little girls that have auto immune problems and the house was unsafe as it had mold issues and structural problems because it had flooded several times. We had a fun day!!


3 comments:

Courtney and Dorothy said...

Looks like you and Lori really had a fun day. I bet the house will be so nice for them when it is finished. I would love to see in it after it gets done. The house that Extreme Makeover did here in Logan was sure nice when they finished it.

Rex and Paula said...

Connie-
The shoe store is on Rainbow..somewhere near Charleston (i think). It is on the west side of Rainbow, in front of a strip mall (close to the street). Very interesting.....

Holly said...

Connie

I would love to share. I just need your email address. Tommy says hello, yet I am dying to know how you found my blog? What a crazy world this blogging thing is. You can email me at hollydeaver@gmail.com.