Monday, March 9, 2009

2nd time of "COOKIN WITH THE CHICKS"


I went to "Cookin With the Chicks" on March 3rd. It was my second time of going and is fun. Everyone brought a family recipe that had been passed down through the years. We each make that recipe so everyone can sample it. I demonstrated how to can meat (beef). It is so good and tasty and even my kids all love it which is saying a lot. If anyone is interested in going with me just let me know. It is every other month so we don't get burned out.

2 comments:

Courtney and Dorothy said...

I want to go! ha ha ha I want to learn how to can meat. I so wish we were closer. We would have so much fun.

Connie and Joe said...

Me too. When we retire we still need to do our plan 6 mo here and months there or if Burke comes here just move here!!