Sunday, January 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Joe and I at On The Border
Lori and Tim at On The Border

Tomorrow is my birthday but since it is on a Monday Lori and Tim took us out to eat on Fri night to On the Border, a Mexican Restaurant down the street. I am really fond of that place and it was a nice dinner. A friend at work, Judy, made me a carrot cake so we then took dessert over to Trent and Heather's (Trent was working) and had birthday cake there where they all gave me tickets to go to Blue Man Group next Saturday at the Venetian. Joe and I had won dinner tickets at the Grand Lux Cafe at the Venetian when we won the Halloween Trunk or Treat decorating contest so now we will eat out and then go to the show. Thanks kids for the fun night out!! It was a great birthday other than getting older!!

3 comments:

Amy S. said...

Hope you have a very Happy Birthday!

Courtney and Dorothy said...

Happy Birthday Connie!!! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Love you,
Courtney and Dorothy
P.S. You and Martin Luther King huh?

West and Darci said...

Happy Birthday mamma!