Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING FAMILY PHOTOS

After Thanksgiving dinner was over and the rain stopped we all went to take some family pictures. Do you know how hard it is to get this many people (kids) to all look in the same direction let alone smile?? They actually turned out pretty good but we had to do like 100 shots to get a couple good ones. Darci's are in black, Lori and Tim in red, Joe and I in the lavendar, Trent's in blues and grandma (my mom) in brown. Click on pictures for larger view.

5 comments:

Courtney and Dorothy said...

It is a beautiful picture. A very cute and nice bunch of people :-)
We loved seeing the picture and so neat you can put a picture on your blog now by yourself!!

Amy S. said...

What a good looking family!

West and Darci said...

See mom, you did it all by yourself!

Burke and Hayley said...

Hey Connie, nice to see you've started a blog. You're right, I have been interviewing in Vegas. Get that guest bedroom ready ... you may have some roommates in about six months.

- Burke

Dusty Steele said...

Hi Connie and Joe! So good to see pictures of you guys! Your mom looks great, so does Lori! I have a myspace acct. with all my pictures on, you should join(It's free!) and then you can see all my pictures too! So good to see you all, I hope you guys all have very Happy Holidays!